The ISEE is committed to keeping standards current with the best available technology and procedures. Therefore, existing standards are periodically reviewed and modified. The current standard under review is the “Performance Standards for Blasting Seismographs — 2011 Edition,” which can be downloaded below for editing.
Executive Director, ISEE
30325 Bainbridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44139 USA
Proposed modifications to the standard will be accepted until Feb. 29, 2016. Please include the following information with your proposal:
1. Name, company/organization, address and telephone number.
2. Proposal recommendation; new text, revised text, and/or deleted text.
3. Proposal, include proposed new or revised wording or identification of wording to be deleted.
4. State the problem and substantiate the proposal (State the problem that will be resolved by your recommendations; give the specific reasons for your proposal including topics of testing, research papers, etc.)
5. Provide reference material