The ISEE is committed to keeping standards current with the best available technology and procedures. Existing standards are periodically reviewed and modified. The current standard under consideration is the Performance Standards for Blasting Seismographs 2011 Edition.
A draft standard is available below for public comment. Written comments that are received by Dec. 31, 2016, will be addressed by the standards committee in writing prior to revision of the standard.
Executive Director, ISEE
30325 Bainbridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44139
Please include the following information with your proposal:
- Name, company/organization, address and telephone number.
- Proposal recommendation; new text, revised text, and/or deleted text.
- State the problem that will be resolved by your recommendations.
- Give the specific reasons for your proposal including topics of testing, research papers, etc.)
- Provide reference material to support the proposal.